Software Architect (m/f/d) for automotive performance controller
Erlangen, München, Braunschweig or Radolfzell
The automotive market is the biggest driver for new technologies. Cloud solutions, advanced sensors and high sophisticated features with respect to cyber security and functional safety require the high performance of newest hardware. Do you like to work at the leading edge of technology? Have you ever wanted to discover hardware before it is available in the market? Than join our team! We prototype new automotive standards for the cars of tomorrow. For our Performance Controller Program we look for professionals that share the vision to personally shape the future car architecture - to pave the way for autonomous driving.
- You interface with experts in all software related areas of automotive E/E software architecture
- You define highly dependable automotive E/E software systems for multi-controller architectures
- You specify automotive software solutions according to customer requirements or internal product roadmap including features, sequences and interfaces
- You evaluate new hardware with respect to performance, security, functional safety and available onboard features
- You perform thread analysis and risk assessment of the designed system with respect to cyber security
- You identify hazards with respect to functional safety and propose architectural changes or redundancy measures
- At EB you will find a dynamic team at multiple sites within Germany as well as in other countries
- EB provides flexible working times, family like atmosphere, sport&health programs and a well-organized training agency
- You will work on exciting project topics that cover all aspects of software development, embedded technologies as well as object-oriented design.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in embedded software development in a larger team (>= 3 years in role architect)
- You have experience in usage of software modelling tools (e. g. Enterprise Architect)
- You have professional experience in at least one of the following industries: Automotive, Avionics, Rail, Telecommunications, Medical, Industrial Automation
- You ideally have profound knowledge of relevant process standards (e. g. Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262)
- You have a profound understanding of embedded CPUs (e.g. ARM Cortex-A) and embedded software architecture
- Good knowledge of hardware-based security concepts for embedded systems may be a door opener
- Experience with AUTOSAR is a plus
- You have an autonomous way of working
- You have an analytic working style
- You have excellent documentation skills
- You have good communication skills: English language is a must, German a plus
- You are an outgoing, self-confident personality with team player capabilities
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!