Product Manager EB Assist (f/m)
In your role as Product Manager you are responsible to design and shape the EB Assist Software business such as EB Assist ADTF and the coming AI Tooling.
- You will be responsible to create and maintain product business plans and business cases.
- You will present your products at customers, win the innovators and represent EB at customer forums.
- You will provide the product definition and top level requirements for product development.
- You will define products, solution cores and its variants.
- You will design a portfolio of products that enable each other.
- You will take care about creation and updates of marketing and sales material.
- You will order the product at the product development and steer it.
- You will be responsible to train your colleagues on how to present and sell your products.
- You will support Product Marketing in launching and advertising our products.
- You will be reporting 360° of facts and figures.
- You will take care of future customer requirements and market trends.
- You hold a university degree in computer sciences, automotive engineering, economics or similar.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in this or a very similar position in the automotive industry, especially in the field of validation and testing.
- You have market knowledge in the field of testing tools.
- You can easily step into the customer shoes and have good knowledge of user interaction design.
- You have a profound know how of Product Management methods.
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
Customer and internal communication is your strength.
- You can convince and argue for your product strategy and values.
- You have strategic and operational skills.
- You are a quick learner, who adapts well to changes in a fast paced environment and have a strong interest in learning and applying new technology to solve complex problems.
- You have excellent intercultural and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and German both orally and in writing.
- Challenging projects and excellent career opportunities in an international environment
- collaboration with leading suppliers in the automotive industry
- an informal and supportive working environment
- flexible working time
- individual development possibilites according to our definded EB Career Paths
- further trainings at our EB Software Academy as well as
- as well as further benefits
This announced position is payed with an attractive and market-based salary. The minimum annual gross salary according to the IT-collective agreement is EUR 48,790.- (minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience). Of course an overpay is determined, the specific amount is based on relevant work experience.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to call our recruiting hotline: +43 1-59983-7060.
We look forward to receiving your application!