Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
- (mandatory) Hands on experience on 16/32/64-bit microcontrollers
- (mandatory) Excellent working experience in C programming
- (mandatory) 2 years of relevant recent experience in Embedded Systems development
o Experience in board bring up
o Experience in writing and debugging peripheral drivers
o Good Knowledge on working of Interrupt controllers and timers.
o Good understanding of stack concepts
o Good understanding of ABIs (Application Binary Interface)
o Good understanding of tool chains (compilers, assemblers & linkers)
- (mandatory) Good debugging, analytical, logical and communication skills
- (mandatory) Knowledge on configuration management and experience using the configuration
management tools – svn, ClearCase
- (desired) knowledge and working experience in AUTOSAR OS / OSEK standards
- (desired) Knowledge/Working Experience in Scripting languages – Bash, Perl, Python & etc.,
Please contact us at +91-80-67261015 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!