Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
- University Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics)
- Experience in development and/or integration of Linux based for automotive embedded applications
- Microcontrollers knowledge
- Good object-oriented programming skills, preferably in Java, C++
- Knowledge of modelling languages
- Knowledge of Linux architecture
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- Familiarity with model-driven engineering
- Familiarity which technologies for high-performance computing
- Fluency in English
- Good to have automotive Industry background and AUTOSAR knowledge
- Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze and organize, team player, presentation of concepts and solutions
Hands on Experience at coding level in months
Coding Standard Used
IDE or Development environment Tools Used for coding
Hands on Experience in Designing modules which are object oriented in months
Design Pattern used
Design Tools used
Please contact us at +91-80-67261047 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!