Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
Purpose of position:
Team Assistance organizes the smooth operation of the office and does administrative work such as editing and managing documentation, doing business correspondence and preparing meetings. The preparation of documents for expenses and travel statements are part of the activities of a team assistant. As a team assistant have the following tasks.
Administrative and organizational tasks
- Responsible for the management, coordination and arrangement of daily administrative affairs in the office
- Travel organization and cost records and reimbursement
- Organize daily support of team and activities for sales, finance and project teams
- Foreigner's documents for daily support
- File management, archiving, updating and management of materials and documents
- Organization of events
- Invoicing and auditing
- Office and administrative work
Finance &Controlling Support:
- Purchase of flight and train tickets and other transportations
- Hotel booking
- Internal & External Payments
Please contact us at +86-21-50431951-812 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!