Would you like to be a part of a world where vehicles cause zero fatalities, produce low emissions and where mobility is seen as quality time? With your contribution we could be again one step closer to achieving our vision.
Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
EB Automotive Finland is established five years ago, and today we have well over 200 software professionals working with us. We are growing steadily and have now openings for several Software Developers in our appreciated technology site located in Oulu Technology Village.
Why come to work with us?
We are looking for several software developers to join our teams. If any of the following areas and technologies sound interesting to you, please click "apply" and leave your cv!
- Do you like to see tangible results by being part of creating world class infotainment systems in co-operation with our customers? Are you interested in developing UI or are you more of a ´under the hood´ type of a coder? We develop both UI layer with Qt/QML and platform development mostly by C++
- Want to be a part of a group developing future car components that will make the usage of future technologies possible? EB corbos AdaptiveCore is the software base for safe and secure high-performance controllers. In that area you would be developing the infrastructure platform for future cars - the platform consisting of four products (AdaptiveCore, Hypervisor, Linux and Studio) provides a holistic software framework according to the industries’ new Adaptive AUTOSAR platform.
- As a test automation developer, would you like to be part of widescale projects for world class car manufactures? Are you interested in Python scripting, Robot framework or other test automation related tools? We have lot of possibilities to work either in customer project or product development side.
- Are you interest in future cars' communication protocol modules, which are used to transfer data between Electronic Control Units (ECU) and backend cloud ecosystem using secure technologies?
- Are you interested in boosting the development of modern ADAS features as one of the key factors for autonomous driving? EB robinos Predictor is a software product solution leveraging on ADASIS protocol. It provides a comprehensive Electronic Horizon model of HD road network and attribute data ahead of the vehicle, allowing ADAS applications to access and utilize environmental information not available via traditional short-range sensors. We are now looking for talented C++ developers to strengthen our Oulu-based Product Development team!
- Are you interested in DevOps Engineering, design and develop solutions with SW teams to automate and optimize SW development and delivery related processes to improve SW quality and delivery efficiency?
What we expect from you?
Familiar with any/some of the following processes, tools and technologies:
- C++, C, CMake, Linux, Yocto, Jenkins, Docker, Java, Qt, QML
- Good written and spoken English and courage to use it with your colleagues and stakeholders globally
Please send your application in English at your earliest convenience.
For more information, you may contact any of our following hiring managers:
Tomi Lappalainen / email@example.com
/ +358 50 4820 884 /,
Sanna Davidsainen / firstname.lastname@example.org
/ +358 40 190 3788,
Heikki Pietilä / email@example.com
/ p. +358 40 344 5971
Jukka Lahti / firstname.lastname@example.org
/ +358 40 344 5927,
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!