Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
Elektrobit is looking for an intern to support us in our Market Intelligence team. Duration 4-6 months/starting 1st of March or April 2020.
- As part of the Market Intelligence team, you will help generate market insights for EB and present the results internally to different departments of our organization.
- You will support us in collecting and analyzing market information, latest news from the industry, our customers and our competitors, and search for new trends especially in the automotive software market.
- You will support us in creating meaningful reports and presentations, which will be distributed to different stakeholders within EB, up to management level.
- You will support us in organizing and maintaining our databases.
- You will learn how to work in an international environment, with stakeholders across several departments and over the entire globe.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!