Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
EB Automotive Finland is established five years ago, and today we have well over 200 software professionals working with us. We are growing steadily and have now opening for Scrum Master position in our appreciated technology site located in Oulu Technology Village.
Scrum Master role which includes i.e.
- Setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring tasks
- Monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings
- Increasing team efficiency and motivating the team
- Ensuring the DoD (Definition of done) is being followed
- Applying technical knowledge about project details and engineering completeness
Please send your application in English at your earliest convenience.
For more information, you may contact:
Heikki Pietilä / email@example.com
/ p. +358 40 344 5971
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!