Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
The Public Relations Manager drives all external communications activities to the business media and ensures a continuous presence of EB in the global business media.
- You will drive all international Public Relations activities in the dynamic area of automotive software
- You will position the company in relevant business media
- You will conceptualize and realize all PR activities (announcements, press events, journalist and analyst briefings, etc.)
- You will actively manage EB’s relationship with journalists, bloggers, analysts and other opinion leaders
- You will coordinate PR agencies in EMEA, US, and Asia
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!