Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
EB´s portfolio includes powerful and efficient measurement and test systems around driver assistance and autonomous driving. We create innovative solutions to capture video sensor and automotive bus data during test drives and replay them in virtual environment utilizing cutting edge Software-in-the-Loop (SiL) and Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) systems.
As a resident engineer, you are responsible for ensuring that our Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) systems will be put successfully in operation (Frankfurt area).
- Setup the HiL farm including the assembly of HiL HW in the racks
- Installing the base software on the HiL systems
- Taking HiLs in operation and ensuring availability
- Performing basic functional tests, collect and evaluate test results
- Report results, file trouble tickets and support in troubleshooting
- Local interface for customer and the back-office project team
- Regular status and alignment meetings with the customer
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!