Module Lead - Autosar Development
- Requirements analysis, Design, Development .Testing & Documentation.
- Estimation of activities.
- Delivering the software as per the set quality std.
- Training, Mentoring and Guiding juniors towards better productivity and maturity (Embedded, Debugging, AUTOSAR BSW and ASW)
- (mandatory) Excellent Hands on experience in Autosar Layered Architecture and methodology
- (mandatory) AUTOSAR Application Software Component development.
- (mandatory) Frame model creation and update in Simulink- Embedded coder
- (mandatory) Build AUTOSAR Composition
- (mandatory) Development of the AUTOSAR RTE and its standards, software and tools.
- (mandatory) Experience in Autosar BSW Layer (Service e.g. Com Stack , System, IO) Development
- (mandatory) Excellent Knowledge in C Programming
- (mandatory) Hands on experience in Testing tools (ex. CANoe,CANape etc.)/debuggers(Trace32,iSystem)/emulators
- (mandatory) Relevant practical knowledge with the use of AUTOSAR RTE and know XML as a data exchange format.
- (mandatory) Excellent debugging and analytical skills
- (mandatory) Understanding on Software process methodologies
- (mandatory) Hand on experience in using Autosar Configuring tools e.g. EB Tresos,/Vector Da vinci/K-SAR/iSolar etc.
- (desired) Experience in standards such as ISO26262, Automotive SPICE
- (desiredl)Good Knowledge in configuration management tools (SVN, Clear case, MKS, Synergy)
Please contact us at +91-80-67261015 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!