Software Developer C++/QNX
Have you always wanted an opportunity with a cutting-edge project that will get your talents noticed ? Well, this is your moment. We are on the verge of laying the path to new vehicle architecture with an ambitious project set up, and you can be part of that!
- You develop platform software for a functional safety relevant QNX partition of a next generation infotainment system
- You consider functional safety aspects in design and software construction
- You clarify requirements with the customer and with external suppliers
- You ensure the quality of your work products by writing unit tests and by considering static code analysis
- You analyze system behavior and performance of your work products
- You work in an agile environment
- You are very experienced in C++
- You are experienced in embedded systems, preferably in embedded automotive systems
- You are familiar with QNX and you have already worked with software development tools on QNX
- You have strong debugging skills
- Ideally you have experience in Google Test and in Python
- Ideally you have basic knowledge in software integration and build management
- You are familiar with software development processes and the V-model
- You are familiar with agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- Ideally you have basic knowledge in safety-relevant software development (IS
- You have an autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style
- You are fluent in English or German
- You have a relevant university degree or a comparable degree
Please contact us at +40 740 238 238 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
We look forward to receiving your application!