Software Developer for Test Automation
Have you always wanted an opportunity with a cutting-edge project that will get your talents noticed ? Well, this is your moment. We are on the verge of laying the path to new vehicle architecture with an ambitious project set up, and you can be part of that !
- Profound usage of CI/CD Framework and test environment
- Definition and roll-out of the test environment
- Identify and drive improvements of the validation toolchain
- Test Design and implementation for Test Automation (writing test automation scripts)
- Test Design for manual test cases
- Perform automated software tests
- Perform manual software tests
- Provide test results in a timely, effective and automated manner
- Experience in the field of vehicle bus communication ( CAN, Automotive Ethernet)
- Experience in the field of Internode communication ( SPI)
- Knowledge and profound experience with the usage of tools (especially Vector CANoe/ )
- Experience in Software Development and programming skills in C, C# or Python
- Knowledge about Test Automation Frameworks
- Experience from (automotive) integration SW test projects
- Familiar with CI (continues integration) / CD (continuous delivery) tools
- Testing hands-on regarding manual testing and test automation
- Good coordination and communication skills
- Willingness to travel (customer in Berlin)
Please contact us at +40 740 238 238 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
We look forward to receiving your application!