- Single contact for all in financial issues in the company
- General ledger
- Purchase and sales invoice handling
- Fixed asset accounting, Payment transactions
- Preparing financial statements according to local and international Gaap (IFRS)
- Monthly reporting packages (including P&L, Balance Sheet and Headcount reports) according to Conti and EB reporting standards
- Supporting monthly forecasting and annual budgeting processes as well as strategic plan
- Experience/ exposure to STPI regulations and statutory compliance, knowledge of export import regulations
- Applicable education in the area of Finance and Accounting, Chartered Accountant preferred.
- Minimum 9 years’ experience in managing finance and controlling responsibilities for a business unit or a small organization
- Fluent written and spoken Indian and English
- Experience of accounting and financial reporting,
- Good cooperation, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Willing to perform multiple tasks and cope with occasional tight schedules
Please contact us at +91-80-67261024 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!