Module Lead - Autosar Integration
- Interface with the customer/counterpart
- Requirements analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing & Documentation.
- Estimation of activities.
- Debugging & resolution of issue during integration
- Test bench setup and performing integration/system and acceptance testing.
- Delivering the software as per the set quality std.
- Training, Mentoring and Guiding juniors towards better productivity and maturity (Embedded, Debugging, AUTOSAR BSW and ASW)
- Excellent Hands on experience in Autosar Layered Architecture and methodology
- Excellent working experience in Autosar BSW, application and low level software integration.
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills
- Hands on experience in Testing tools (ex. CANoe,CANape etc.)/debuggers(Trace32,iSystem)/emulators
- Hands on experience in communication protocol e.g. CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet/J1939/UDS
- Good knowledge of C programming.
- Understanding on Software process methodologies
- Direct working experience with OEM/tier1 supplier
- Hand on experience in using Autosar Configuring tools e.g. EB Tresos,/Vector Da vinci/K-SAR/iSolar etc.
- Experience in standards such as ISO26262, Automotive SPICE
- Good Knowledge in configuration management tools (SVN, Clear case, MKS, Synergy)
- Scripting language e.g. Python/Perl/CAPL/Shell/ linker script
- Good to have direct exposure with OEM
Please contact us at +91-80-67261047 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!