BSW Technical Project Manager
- Customer facing and relationship building skills
- Requirements analysis, estimation and risk management
- Responsible for project/s from inception to closure.
- Monitoring and controlling the Key Performance Indicators.
- Quality assurance Review support during complete SDLC
- Support management in business development in terms of future trends and recruitments
- Passion for project management
- Training & consulting
- (mandatory) Min. 2 years’ experience in project management.
- (mandatory) Experience in handling a team of range 5-15.
- (mandatory)Excellent Knowledge of Autosar Layered Architecture
- (mandatory) expert in embedded C programming
(mandatory)Experience in Autosar BSW module (Service, System, IO) Development
- (mandatory) Hands on experience in unit testing ( e.g. RTRT)
- (mandatory) Hands on experience on 32/64 microcontroller ( Infineon Tricore/PPC/Renasas)
- (mandatory) Hands on experience in testing tools (ex. CANoe,CANape etc.)/debuggers(Trace32,iSystem)/emulators
(mandatory)Knowledge on Communication protocol CAN, Flexray or LIN or Ethernet
- (mandatory) Excellent debugging and analytical skills
- (mandatory) Understanding on Software process methodologies
- (mandatory) Good knowledge of coding guidelines(e.g. MISRA) & static code analysis
- (mandatory)Good Knowledge in configuration management tools (SVN, Clear case, MKS, Synergy)
- (desired) Knowledge on OEM specific Requirement Engineering
- (desired) Experience in standards such as ISO26262, Automotive SPICE
- (desired) Experience in Autosar Configuration for RTE
- (desired) Hand on experience in using Autosar Configuring tools e.g. EB Tresos, Vector Da vinci, ETAS
Please contact us at +91-80-67261047 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!