Test Expert / Developer (m/f/d) for high performance ECUs
- You hold a MSc or BSc degree in computer science, electronics or similar
- You have an excellent understanding of embedded systems, software architecture and integration procedures
- You could make broad experiences in automated test case development for automotive software systems (e.g. Adaptive AUTOSAR)
- You bring along programming and scripting skills e.g. C, C++, Java, Python
- You have also experience in using relevant development/debugging tools like Lauterbach debugger, make, Git, Subversion, JIRA
- You are familiar with embedded Linux systems
- Ideally you have already knowledge in hypervisor technology,encryption and security specifications (e.g. TEE)
- You are used to work in teams and have strong communication skills
- You work autonomously and in a self-reliant way
- You are used to apply a structured and analytic working style
- You communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written; German would be beneficial
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!