Test Manager - Android Infotainment
- Monitor the Design, Implement and Execution of Test cases (manually and automated)
- Scheduling and execution of test related activities (within an agile development process)
- Pro-active reporting of the produced artefacts (issues, results)
- Understanding of requirements and behavior of the components
- Setup Test environment and related hardware
- Find, report and track errors discovered during the testing
- Make sure the relevant team members are aware of critical findings
- Provide guidance and assistance on the testing process to team members as needed
- Pre-analysis and verification of bugs reported
- More than 6 years of experience in SW testing in automotive domain (infotainment, HMI and/or speech recognition systems)
- Strong knowledge in python test automation.
- Understanding of various test levels, test types and international test standards
- Good experience with Test management tool like Quality Center or Silk Central
- Good experience with Defect management tool like Jira
- Good experience with version control system like SVN, GIT
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. JUnit, Python...)
- Accurate and careful working style, based on autonomous and self-reliant way of working
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Please contact us at +91-80-67261015 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!