Linux Developer - HPC
- Application & feature development using Embedded C,C++
- Work on Automated build systems ideally for Linux (e.g. Yocto)
- Configuration of Linux: kernel config, network addresses, containers, qemu
- Usage of Linux analysis tools and debugging
- Automation of component, integration and system test automation
- Continuous integration
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You have good skills and knowledge in embedded development with C, C++ (ideally Linux Kernel, drivers, libraries)
- Linux configuration: kernel config, network addresses, containers, qemu
- Experience in automated build systems ideally for Linux (e.g. Yocto)
- Good understanding of architecture of Linux based embedded systems, Linux analysis tools and debugging
- Experience in Test automation and Continuous integration in Linux Platform is a must
- Automotive software
- You understand formal specifications and know how to translate them into source code.
- You appreciate an independent and result-oriented way of working.
- You are always interested in learning new things.
- Language English: Advanced (B)
Please contact us at +91-80-67261015 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!