Software Developer - C++/Qt
Farmington Hills, Michigan
We are looking for multiple people with bright, fresh, and enthusiastic minds who are eager to join our Software Development team in Farmington Hills, MI. We are looking to add team members who have a passion for embedded automotive software and who thrive in a fast paced, technically complex, market driven environment. Whether you have only a couple of years of experience or are a highly experienced expert, we encourage all interested persons to check out our opportunities at Elektrobit.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without Elektrobit visa sponsorship.
- Develop business logic and HMI software for automotive infotainment systems
- Work in an agile environment with team members distributed across multiple time zones
- Clarify requirements with the customer and with external suppliers
- Ensure the quality of your work products by writing unit tests and by considering static code analysis
- Analyze system behavior and performance of your work products
- Experienced in C++
- Experienced in embedded systems, preferably in embedded automotive systems
- Familiar with Qt and with software development tools on QNX
- Familiar with software development processes and the V-model
- Familiar with agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- Strong debugging skills
- Ideally you have basic knowledge in software integration and build management
- You have an autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style
- You have a relevant university degree or a comparable work experience
Click on Apply Now! button below to submit your application for this opportunity.
Learn more about developmental possibilities at EB and our exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Elektrobit offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Elektrobit complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Elektrobit also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our US Recruiting team for our Bothell, WA and San Jose, CA locations at +1.425.686.3100, and our Farmington Hills, MI location at +1.248.994.0684.