Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
We are always on the lookout for keen, creative embedded C Developers who enjoy working in a team. As a leading provider of embedded software in the automotive world, we are heavily involved in the development of AUTOSAR ECUs. With our products EB tresos Studio and EB tresos AutoCore we offer an Eclipse-based application that makes possible for our customers to create AUTOSAR compliant embedded software.
• Deeply embedded SW development in Automotive sector
• Defining the project features/requirements according to the customer feature requests (incl. features resulting from standard changes AUTOSAR)
• Supporting the estimation process for new features or changes
• Designing the software modules and defining/grouping the requirements
• Responsibility for the software implementation, integration and evaluation concept
• Participation of defining the system (. core) design
• Supervising and reviewing the critical development work parts of the developer
• Work with the latest AUTOSAR technologies
• Drive the Software solutions and concepts for EB and his many car makers
• Be part of international multi-site project
• Take over responsibility and be creative
• Excellent communication skills
• Significant embedded software development experience (5+ years) in ANSI C
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR standard
• Knowledge of the respective standard software, methods and tools
• Capability to recognize weak points, risks and dependencies
• Capability to analyze problems and to develop appropriate solutions
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
• Autonomous and self-reliant way of working
• You are communicative and a strong team player
• Interest in new technologies and fascination for embedded development
• Interest in microcontrollers and Automotive area
What we offer
• career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
• the possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
• an international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
• a motivating and engaging work environment;
• being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
• trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
• we offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life
• balance for themselves;
• flexible work time;
• premium insurance to medical services;
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
• EB Way of working and Way of life.
Please contact us at +40 740 238 238 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!