Over the Air- OTA
- Customization of EB OTA product for specific customer requirements
- Integration of central gateway ECU ( / on-board tester ECU) and test the various features of FOTA/SOTA
- Innovative/Creative thinking to bring changes in product in the direction to make the better product in market
- Interaction with various counterparts
- Develop the competence/Skill set for the betterment of individual and organization growth
- Embed the passion for Engineering
- (mandatory) Experience in ‘Embedded C’ programming
- (mandatory) 2 years of relevant recent experience in classic AUTOSAR development / integration / testing [Required – Diagnostic / Memory stack]
- (mandatory) Knowledge on 16/32/64 bit, single/multi core microcontroller architecture especially memory modules (Flash, RAM, EEPROM) with working experience
- (mandatory) Knowledge on classic AUTOSAR standards, UDS protocol(ISO14229)
- (mandatory) Experience with AUTOSAR configuration tools (EB Tresos, Vector Configurator, …)
- (mandatory) Knowledge and working experience in serial communication protocols – CAN/Ethernet (atleast one)
- (mandatory) Knowledge on configuration management and experience using the configuration management tools – svn, clearcase, ..
- (mandatory) Experience using the measurement/testing tools – CANoe, …
- (mandatory) Good debugging, analytical and communication skills
- (desired) Knowledge/Working Experience in Scripting languages – Perl, Python, CAPL, ..
- (desired) Knowledge on data Integrity/security algorithms – CRC, AES, HMAC SHAxxx, …
Please contact us at +91-80-67261024 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!