Cyber Security Manager
- Internal and external representative regarding all cybersecurity aspects of the project / product development
- Initiates the creation and modification of project-related cybersecurity work products and artifacts
- Ensures adequate tailoring of development process and the relevant cybersecurity activities depending on development scope
- Verifies, together with the line manager(s), that the project members have a sufficient level of training on cybersecurity aspects
- Coordinates with the Functional Safety Manager (if available in the project) to improve efficiency of analysis for work products (such as
- reuse of safety analysis for certain cybersecurity analysis)
- Defines effort for cybersecurity engineering roles and activities to the project team
- Initiates, plans and supports assessment and testing for cybersecurity
- Initiates cybersecurity assessments, prepares cybersecurity status for process gates and releases
- Escalates cybersecurity risks to project management
- Establishes and maintains the cybersecurity-part of the software project management plan.
- Has a separate escalation path to the BU SP Manager (if this role is not sufficiently staffed, to the responsible Quality Manager) and the Head of Information Security Management.
- Cyber Security methods and approaches
- knowledge on related industry regulations, guidelines and standards such as ISO SAE 21434, SAE J3061, ISO 262622, etc
- Knowledge of SW engineering process
- Cyber security aspects in projects
- Knowledge on software engineering and it's typical life cycle
- Knowledge on specifying cybersecurity & privacy concepts, ideally in the automotive context
- Knowledge on supporting with system or at least software architecture
- Good knowledge in PM process, methods and activities
- Know-how on (country specific)legal aspects of cyber security engineering and contracted obligations in the covered project
- Experience as quality engineer
- You have excellent communication and documentation skills
- You successfully communicate in business English
Please contact us at +91-80-67261015 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!