Cyber Security Analyst
- Perform/Update cybersecurity threat analysis, risk assessment and risk treatment in collaboration with the Cybersecurity Architect
- Analyze cybersecurity relevant problem reports
- Analyze change requests with respect to impact on cybersecurity
- Create and maintain cybersecurity item definition
- Cyber Security methods and approaches
- Inductive and deductive cyber security analysis methods such as Tara
- Risk management tools and methods (eg., FMEA))
- knowledge on related industry regulations, guidelines and standards such as ISO SAE 21434, SAE J3061, ISO 262622, etc
- Knowledge of SW engineering process
- Cyber security aspects in projects
- Knowledge on software engineering and it's typical life cycle
- Knowledge on specifying cybersecurity & privacy concepts, ideally in the automotive context
Please contact us at +91-80-67261015 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!