Software Developer (m/f/d) Automotive Security / Cryptography
To extend our competences in the area of Automotive Security / Cryptography at our site Radolfzell, we are searching for Software Developers for our embedded stack development, which is based on the AUTOSAR Software Architecture.
You are interested in software in the automotive environment, have experience with embedded software
and like to program in C? You are interested in Cryptography and Automotive Security aspects? You embrace the culture of a start-up with the benefits of a multinational company? Come and join us!
- You are specifying and implementing Security software for automotive electronic control units.
- You are developing test specifications and implementing them.
- You are integrating individual components to a complex solution.
- You resolve customer problems with security solutions.
- You have successfully completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or a comparable degree.
- You have good to very good programming skills in C.
- You understand formal specifications and how to implement them in source code.
- You are preferably experienced with Security and Cryptography for embedded systems.
- You optional know how to use hardware security modules (e.g. SHE, HSM, TPM, ...).
- You are solving reoccurring routine tasks in a scripting language like Bash, Perl or Python.
- You can communicate well in German and English.
What we are offering:
- An intensive training in the area of the automotive standard AUTOSAR.
- A motivating work environment in a dynamical team with high flexibility in work times and environment.
- A challenging and versatile task with State-of-the-Art technologies.
- Intensive support for your personal and professional development.
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision processes.
- Career steps depending on your success.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!