(Senior) Software Engineer for ADAS (m/f/d) ADAS data measurement/replay and SiL/HiL solutions
Braunschweig or Erlangen
Elektrobit’s automotive portfolio includes powerful and efficient measurement and test systems around driver assistance and autonomous driving. We create innovative solutions to capture video sensor and automotive bus data during test drives and replay them in virtual environment utilizing cutting edge Software-in-the-Loop (SiL) and Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) systems. In this role you will be working in an international team as Software Developer (m/f/d) in close cooperation with internal stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for creating software units that meet requirements and high-quality standards
- You will perform the verification of software units, for example code review, static code analysis, and software unit tests
- You will support the integration of software, which gets delivered as agreed in the project
- You will have the technical expertise in the project, what enables you to contribute to all technical aspects, like writing the necessary technical specifications and analyzing bug tickets
- You hold an academic or technical degree in Computer Science, Electronics or similar
- You can proof several years of experience in C/C++ development and OO SW design (design patterns, UML)
- You have done software development on Windows and Linux before
- You have knowledge in Requirements engineering and Test Driven Software Development
- You know the concept of Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and build management systems like Gradle, Maven or Ant
- You are familiar with writing automated test in C++, preferably with “googletest”
- You have experience in ADTF and/or ROS
- You know about Automotive Bus Systems (e.g. CAN, FlexRay) and Ethernet protocols (TCP/IP, SOME/IP)
- You could establish knowledge in vehicle diagnostics (DLT, UDS, DoIP)
- Ideally you have also experience in video processing (SerDes, LVDS, Codecs)
- You are a team player and have good communication skills (English fluent in speech and writing)
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!