Test Engineer (f/m)
The automotive market is the biggest driver for new technologies. Do you like to work at the leading edge of technology? So, join our team ! We prototype new automotive standards for the cars of tomorrow. For our team in Paris, we look for professionals that share the vision to personally shape the future car architecture - to pave the way for autonomous driving.
- You develop automated test cases according to architecture design documents and specifications.
- You are responsible for adaptations to the test automation environment.
- You will align your tasks and activities with systems engineering, development, test management and within the test team.
- You will be working in an international project team across sites and organizations
- You create specifications for the software test and implement the required test cases.
- You configure and maintain the test environment.
- You ensure the traceability of the tests.
- You participate in the planning of test tasks and the organization of the test sets.
- You have an excellent understanding of embedded systems, software architecture and integration procedures.
- You could make broad experiences in automated test case development for automotive software systems (e.g. Adaptive AUTOSAR).
- You bring along profound programming and scripting skills e.g. C, C++, Java, Python.
- You have also experience in using relevant development/debugging tools like Lauterbach debugger, make, Git, Subversion, JIRA.
- You have profound knowledge of embedded Linux systems.
- You are used to work in teams and have strong communication skills.
- You work autonomously and in a self-reliant way.
- You are used to apply a structured and analytic working style
- Ideally, you have experience in in-vehicle infotainment as a SW or test engineer.
- You are creative when creating new test cases and scenarios.
- You are flexible and can work under pressure.
- You are characterized by a high level of quality awareness as well as goal-oriented and result-oriented action.
- You have good communication skills: English language is a must, French is mandatory.
Please, apply directly for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!