Senior Assistant (m/f/d)
to Global Head of Sales
You want to make a professional change or entering the automotive industry is appealing for you? You are keen on working in an international environment? You can imagine working, assigned to a Senior Assistant, in our Headquarters in Erlangen?
Then apply for versatile tasks in support of our Head of Sales.
- Supported by your organization ability you execute all administrative and organizational tasks within the office of Head of Sales.
- You take care of the seamless process of travel planning (including travel reimbursement) and scheduling.
- You plan, organize and coordinate internal and external meetings, workshops and events: evaluate locations, arrange hotel rooms and meeting rooms, organize catering, arrange social events.
- You create attractive presentations primarily in English.
- You collaborate and communicate with EB colleagues globally in a professional manner.
- You completed a university degree (e.g. in business administration, business management or similar) or alternatively you possess a business apprenticeship with supplemental qualification.
- You bring experience in a comparable role with you.
- You are self-reliant, communicate well and appreciate working in a team.
- You ideally contribute with assistance experience or equal previous work experience.
- You communicate professionally in English as well as in German.
- You thrive with organizational tasks within an international environment.
- You enjoy being challenged and are fascinated by the automotive and software industry alike.
- You maintain peace of mind in stressful times.
- You work diligently and your actions are driven by discretion and compliance.
Please provide your application in English.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!