Senior Project Manager
Farmington Hills (Michigan)
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our Customer Center Team. The Customer Centers within EB are responsible for the P&L (Profit & Loss) execution of all projects and solutions for a defined group of customers. The Customer Centers are also responsible for maintaining and developing the customer relationship by offering attractive solutions to support the needs and goals of EB’s customers. Our Customer Centers work closely together with the Centers of Competence as well as the respective Account Teams from Sales.
The team within the Customer Centers is comprised of people, like you, who are able to ensure that projects are executed in time, quality and most importantly at the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without Elektrobit visa sponsorship.
- You will win and successfully execute projects in the area of in-vehicle infotainment systems.
- You will hands-on manage world class software projects and lead teams distributed across different time zones
- You will collaborate with project managers and project teams to track their progress and reporting for reviews at a management level
- You will coach project managers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and project execution
- You will understand EB’s portfolio and advocate this to your customers according to his needs
- You will drive solutions to address your customers’ needs
- You will coordinate the bid teams in the preparation of RFQ’s and ensure that these are answered with the appropriate level of detail, on time and with the highest level of quality
- You will ensure best practices and execution excellence in our projects as well as build the strategy for our customers together with your Sales counterpart
- You will lead monthly book closing activities related to the project
You will support the alignment and adaptation of related processes
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer sciences, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar. Master's degree a plus.
- You have several years of experience and a track record in leading complex/distributed automotive software projects involving several locations
- You thrive in an international environment and understand and consider cultural differences
- You have a strong technical knowledge to manage the technical scope
- You have the ability to understand software requirements and software architectures
- You have an understanding of business administration and financial tracking
- You have professional communication skills towards customers as well as towards colleagues
- You are a team player
- You are able to coach and lead your colleagues to success in their work
- You have problem solving skills and a hands-on mentality
- You are persistent and passionate to win
- You are willing to travel whenever necessary
- You are knowledgeable of state-of-the-art software development and project management processes and have experience with agile/lean methodologies.
Click on Apply Now! button below to submit your application for this opportunity.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Elektrobit offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Elektrobit complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply.
Elektrobit also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to email@example.com or contact our US Recruiting team for our Bothell, WA and San Jose, CA locations at +1.425.686.3100, and our Farmington Hills, MI location at +1.248.994.0684.