Problem Resolution Manager for automotive performance controller projects(Shanghai)
The automotive market is the biggest driver for new technologies. Cloud solutions, advanced sensors and high sophisticated features with respect to cyber security and functional safety require the high performance of newest hardware. Do you like to work at the leading edge of technology? Have you ever wanted to discover hardware before it is available in the market? Than join our team! We prototype new automotive standards for the cars of tomorrow. For our Performance Controller Program, we look for professionals that share the vision to personally shape the future car architecture - to pave the way for autonomous driving.
- You support project managers in tracking, visualization, analysis and closing the open problem reports.
- You monitor tickets (JIRA) in customer and own queues
- You track issue (problem reports) workflow and ensure quality of issue content
- You assign new problem reports to respective function delivery owner / responsible
- You walk through tickets with customer and prepare/moderate internal and customer meetings (PRM part)
- You create and publish weekly Bug-Burn-Down-Reports
- You create and check processes and edit regarding documents
- At EB you will find a dynamic team at multiple sites within China as well as in other countries
- EB provides flexible working times, family like atmosphere, sport& health programs and a well-organized training agency
- You will work on exciting project topics that cover all aspects of software development, embedded technologies as well as object-oriented design
- A technical education but not necessarily an engineer.
- You are a good team player
- You act with lot of assertiveness
- You are a friendly and certain presence to customer and colleagues
- You have an autonomous way of working
- You have an analytic working style
- You have excellent documentation skills
- You have good communication skills: Mandarin and good verbal English are mandatory
Please contact us at +8621 50431951– we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!