(Senior) Project Manager (m/f/d) for automotive performance controller
Erlangen, Münche, Braunschweig, Radolfzell
The automotive market is the biggest driver for new technologies. Cloud solutions, advanced sensors and high sophisticated features with respect to cyber security and functional safety require the high performance of newest hardware. Do you like to work at the leading edge of technology? Have you ever wanted to discover hardware before it is available in the market? Than lead one of our project teams! We prototype new automotive standards for the cars of tomorrow. For our Performance Controller Program we look for professionals that share the vision to personally shape the future car architecture - to pave the way for autonomous driving.
- You manage software teams to develop and integrate automotive software platform Adaptive AUTOSAR
- You implement and coordinate multi-site strategy
- You plan and monitor projects according to budget, quality and time
- You build up and manage a strategical supplier network
- You report to customer and management
- You proactively assess risks and react with appropriate countermeasures
- You lead and motivate teams based on excellent soft skills and our company values
- At EB you will find a dynamic team at multiple sites within Germany as well as in other countries
- EB provides flexible working times, family like atmosphere, sport & health programs and a well-organized training agency
- You will manage exciting projects that cover all aspects of modern software development in an agile environment
- You have an academic degree in Computer Science, Electronics or similar
- You have experience in embedded software development and embedded software architectures
- You have experience in leading software projects and related state of the art methods for project management
- You have experience with software development processes and development standards for embedded real time software
- You have experience in analyzing customer requirements and proposal creation
- Experience with automotive platforms (AUTOSAR) is a plus
- You have an autonomous, analytic and structured working style
- You are an outgoing, self-confident personality with team player capabilities
- You have good communication skills: English language is a must, German a plus
- You are able to develop and communicate our vision for automotive high performance computing platform (HPC)
Important message for applicants:
Please include in your portfolio links to public repositories, where we can find your upstream contributions to Open Source Software projects. If it’s not obvious, which parts are contributed by you, then please explain your contribution to the project.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!