Software Requirements Engineer (Shanghai)
We are looking for bright, fresh, and enthusiastic minds who are eager to join our new team in Shanghai. We are looking for your application as requirements engineer, no matter whether you are an entry-level employee or a highly experienced expert. We encourage all persons interested from all over the world, male or female or divers, young in spirit without regard to age.
- You work as a Requirements Engineer in a vehicle controller software project.
- You are in close contact with the customer as well as the development teams and Product Owners to discuss and derive software requirements considering functionality, quality and reliability.
- You iteratively improve the requirements in an agile environment.
- You create and maintain the traceability of the requirements for the entire development cycle according to AUTOSAR and Adaptive AUTOSAR SPICE.
- You have a bachelor degree in computer sciences, electronics, telecommunications or similar.
- You are experienced in embedded systems, preferably in automotive microcontroller systems
- You have experience in requirements engineering, automotive requirements processes and typical tools such as e.g. DOORS and you have a thorough knowledge of classic AUTOSAR software development
- You excel at structuring information and precisely formulating requirements and specifications
- You have strong presentation and communication skills and you have an autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and self-reliant way of working
- You also have knowledge in functional safety, software test and test strategies and you are familiar with agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban.
- You can communicate well in Mandarin and English.
Please contact us at +8621 50431951– we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!