Requirement Manager / Engineer (m/f/d) for automotive performance controller
Erlangen, München, Braunschweig or Radolfzell
The automotive market is the biggest driver for new technologies. Cloud solutions, advanced sensors and high sophisticated features with respect to cyber security and functional safety require the high performance of newest hardware. Do you like to work at the leading edge of technology? Have you ever wanted to discover hardware before it is available in the market? Than join our team! We prototype new automotive standards for the cars of tomorrow. For our Performance Controller Program we look for professionals that share the vision to personally shape the future car architecture - to pave the way for autonomous driving.
- You will analyze project requirement documents
- You will discuss requirements with stakeholders, clarify open points and details
- You will derive and specify the product requirements
- You will actively walk through new requirements with the technical experts to evaluate their impact and efforts
- You will present new requirements to stakeholders and prepare decision papers
- You will create and maintain the traceability of the requirements for the entire development cycle according to A-SPICE and ISO 26262
- You will advise teams to write and trace requirements, perform reviews, and advocate for EB quality standards
- You will support the definition and improvement of processes, methods and tools for requirements management
- At EB you will find a dynamic team at multiple sites within Germany as well as in other countries
- EB provides flexible working times, family like atmosphere, sport&health programs and a well-organized training agency
- You will work on exciting project topics that cover all aspects of software development, embedded technologies as well as object-oriented design.
- Preferably you have knowledge on software development and testing
- You ideally have experience in requirements engineering and automotive requirements processes
- You are strong in precisely formulating requirements / specifications and structuring information
- You enjoy working in an agile team
- You have an autonomous way of working
- You have an analytic working style and a strong customer focus
- You have excellent documentation skills
- You have good communication skills: English language is a must, German a plus
- You are an outgoing, self-confident personality with team player capabilities
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!