Problem Resolution Manager (m/f/d) for automotive performance controller projects
Erlangen, München, Braunschweig, Radolfzell
The automotive market is the biggest driver for new technologies. Cloud solutions, advanced sensors and high sophisticated features with respect to cyber security and functional safety require the high performance of newest hardware. Do you like to work at the leading edge of technology? Have you ever wanted to discover hardware before it is available in the market? Than join our team! We prototype new automotive standards for the cars of tomorrow. For our Performance Controller Program we look for professionals that share the vision to personally shape the future car architecture - to pave the way for autonomous driving.
- You monitor tickets (JIRA) in customer and own queues
- You create and publish weekly Bug-Burn-Down-Reports
- You walk through tickets with customer
- You create and check processes and edit regarding documents
- At EB you will find a dynamic team at multiple sites within Germany as well as in other countries
- EB provides flexible working times, family like atmosphere, sport&health programs and a well-organized training agency
- You will work on exciting project topics that cover all aspects of software development, embedded technologies as well as object-oriented design
- You have basic knowledge in C, C++, VBA or Java
- You are a good team player
- You act with lot of assertiveness
- You are a friendly and certain presence to customer and colleagues
- You have an autonomous way of working
- You have an analytic working style
- You have excellent documentation skills
- You have good communication skills: English language is a must, German a plus
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!