C++ SW Developer for Adaptive Autosar
Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance.
- Writing software in the target programming language (C++)
- Ability to analyze and understand given code (C / C++)
- Experienced with software specifications and documentation
- Ability to understand requirements and derive unit test specifications accordingly
- Understanding of the ECU startup - shutdown
- Previous experience with µC/ECU development (not mandatory)
- Optional experience: AUTOSAR, UDS ISLinux/POSIX, Usage of Off-board diagnostic tools
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Autonomous and self-reliant way of working
- You are communicative and a strong team player
- Innovation skills and fascination for infotainment
- Interest in new technologies
Please contact us at +40 740 238 238 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture at https://elektrobit.com/careers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
We look forward to receiving your application!