Head of Order Fulfillment (m/f/d)
Temporary Deputy for Maternity leave, May 2019 - September 2020
- You will report to the department head.
- You will lead a global team of team members for the Order Fulfillment working in the EB regions.
- You will develop and maintain the spirit of your department being an sales internal service organization in each EB region.
- You will ensure that the Order Fulfillment will support the execution of the EB Order Management and Shipment process compliant with the EB process.
- You will assure good alignment between your department, the Account Managers and the technical counterparts within EB.
- You will coordinate and track the processes within the team and the involved organizational units.
- You will steer & monitor Order Fulfillment KPIs.
- You will coordinate the work products with the other teams and disciplines.
- You will do global status coordination with the EB regions.
- You will be responsible to derive sales strategy and goal setting into your area of responsibility and to further develop the global structure of Order Fulfillment.
- You will drive improvement and higher effectiveness of currently used Order Fulfillment tools and templates in all EB regions globally.
- You will be responsible for employee recruiting, planning and development within your area of responsibility
- You have an university or senior technical college degree
- You have previous experience as a team manager, sales manager, or other comparable experience
- You have profound professional experience in total or at least partly in technical leadership or experience in disciplinary leadership or experience in any role related to technical scope of the team
- You have the ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including management and senior management level
- You have very good verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- You have leadership skills and an ability to motivate your team
- You have the ability to detect needs for improvements and derive and implement right measurements out of them
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!