Senior Linux Test Engineer (m/f/d) for high-performance ECUs
- You define test concepts and you implement test cases / test applications for our embedded Linux platform
- You support the realization of our test automation
- You help to grow AUTOSAR / Adaptive AUTOSAR know-how in the organization
- You support project management at technical discussions
- You support the quotes process by doing detailed effort estimations
- You will be working in international project teams across sites and organizations
- You discuss with customers based on your high level of experience
- You hold a MSc or BSc degree in computer science, electronics or similar
- You have an excellent understanding of embedded linux systems, containerization concepts, software architecture and integration procedures and you bring along profound programming and scripting skills e.g. C, C++,Linux shells, Python
- Ideally you have experience with lower layers with regards on security e.g. secure boot, trusted applications, cryptology and ideally you have protocol knowledge e.g. DoIP, SOME/IP, etc.
- It would be advantageous when you have already experience with classic and/or adaptive AUTOSAR
- You have also experience in using relevant development/debugging/tracing tools like Lauterbach, make, Git, Subversion, JIRA
- You are used to work in teams and have strong communication skills and you are used to apply a structured and analytic working style
- You are used to apply a structured and analytic working style
- You communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written, German is a plus
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!