Senior Test Expert / Developer (m/f/d) for high-performance ECUs
- You develop automated test cases according to architecture design documents and specifications
- You are responsible for adaptations to the test automation environment
- You will align your tasks and activities with systems engineering, development, test management and within the test team
- You will be working in an international project team across sites and organizations
- You hold a MSc or BSc degree in computer science, electronics or similar
- You have an excellent understanding of embedded systems, software architecture and integration procedures and you could make broad experiences in automated test case development for automotive software systems (e.g. Adaptive AUTOSAR)
- You bring along profound programming and scripting skills e.g. C, C++, Java, Python and you have also experience in using relevant development/debugging tools like Lauterbach debugger, make, Git, Subversion, JIRA
- You have profound knowledge of embedded Linux systems and ideally you have already knowledge in hypervisor technology,encryption and security specifications (e.g. TEE)
- You work autonomously and in a self-reliant way and you are used to apply a structured and analytic working style
- You are used to apply a structured and analytic working style
- You communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written; German would be beneficial
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!