Project Manager / System analyst (m/f/d) with focus on verification & validation automotive projects (HAD, HPC, Autosar, Connected car)
Erlangen, München, Braunschweig, Böblingen, Ingolstadt
Elektrobit’s automotive portfolio includes software solutions and tooling for verification/validation around driver assistance, highly autonomous driving, autonomous driving, Car2X, AUTOSAR and high-performance computing. Among others we create innovative solutions to capture/replay video sensor and automotive bus data for ADAS validation purposes.
We steadily extend our portfolio, explore new fields of technology and acquire new customers. We face challenges with each new project and need support for project acquisition and orientation phase. As part of our team you will be responsible to understand our customer’s needs to provide compelling offerings.
- You will work in a team dealing with cutting edge validation solutions and future trends for the automotive industry.
- You will support and coach customer projects realizing state of the art features in the setup phase of the project.
- You will be in close synchronization with the relevant stakeholders and architects to sketch the required architecture and processes.
- You will identify technical risks related to software domain.
- You will interact and meet with customers Tier1 and OEMs
- You will work in an international and distributed project team.
- You will propose team setups for the execution of your estimated projects.
- You will be responsible for creation of customer quotes, effort estimation and Statement of Work (SoW)
- You will organize the technical bid team and involve other subject-matter experts.
- You will support and collaborate closely with sales to prepare the required quotation.
- You will be a reliable partner for management defining the staffing needs.
- You have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar.
- You have several years of experience in embedded software engineering projects and ideally relevant experience in the role of a software architect or project manager in the automotive domain.
- You operate in a cooperative, strategic and target-oriented way to achieve customers specified goals by considering available resources.
- You like working independently and sharing the results to colleagues.
- You have a testing mindset and ideally relevant certifications (e.g. ISTQB)
- You have experience in ADTF, ROS, AUTOSAR and/or HPC.
- You have experience in C/C++ and/or JAVA
- You could establish knowledge in vehicle diagnostics (DLT, UDS, DoIP).
- You ideally have background in the automotive domain (e.g. SiL/HiL, ECU, networks).
- You have an excellent system understanding (HW/SW) and ability to abstract.
- You have strong willingness to learn
- You are a team player and have good communication skills (English fluent and ideally German in speech and writing)
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!