(Senior) Software Engineer (m/f/d) Java/C++
As a (Senior) Software Engineer Java/C++ you will strengthen our team of software developers in the field of automotive communication middleware. You will work together with highly motivated professionals to create innovate software as part of our EB corbos product line.
- You will design and implement the interface between our communication middleware (C++) and Java applications.
- You will ensure the highest quality standards for the software.
- You can contribute to the specification of the AUTOSAR standard.
- You have profound experience in programming with Java.
- You have experience with standard tools and techniques of the Java ecosystem (junit, static code analysis, gradle/maven, etc.).
- You have experience in working with the Java Native interface or similar technology.
- You have at least basic knowledge of contemporary C++ (C++14).
- You are familiar with patterns and idioms used for concurrent programming, in both Java and C++.
- You have experience with Linux/Android platform.
- Ideally, you have experience with network programming and/or the IP stack.
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment.
- You can communicate well in English, both written and spoken, knowledge of German is a plus.
- You are self-confident and have team player capabilities.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!