Senior Verification Engineer (m/f/d)
for autonomous driving and ADAS features
Ulm, München, Böblingen
- You define, implement and execute automated test cases and scenarios for testing advanced driver assistance functions
- You execute implemented performance and stability test cases according to project requirements and evaluate the related results
- You align with Test Management, Development Team and Architects
- You ensure appropriate and regular reporting towards Test and Project Management
- You will be working in an international project team across sites and organizations
- You hold a MSc or BSc degree in computer science, electronics or similar
- You have solid understanding of Test Automation, Test Frameworks and Test Tools
- You could gain several years of hands-on experience with analysis of system test results
- Mandatory: advanced scripting skills in Python
- Mandatory: excellent programming skills in C / C++
- You have a profound background and professional experience in Automotive / ADAS domain (Environmental Modelling)
- You are experienced in with HiL/SiL test methods
- You have knowledge in tools such as Subversion, Git, JIRA, Jenkins, Integrity etc.
- You are used to work in teams and have strong communication skills
- You are used to apply a structured and analytic working style
- You communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!