Senior Integration and Test Engineer (m/f/d) for classic AUTOSAR
- You are responsible for the configuration and integration of a classic AUTOSAR stack for a performance controller
- You are part of our adaptive AUTOSAR verification team
- You define test concepts, develop test applications and test cases for our classic AUTOSAR platform
- You support the review of the specifications and the analysis of the requirements
- You support project management at technical discussions
- You support acquisition activities by providing detailed effort estimations
- You will be working in an international project team across sites and organizations
- You participate in customer meetings and workshops based on your profound knowledge and experience
- You hold a MSc or BSc degree in computer science, electronics or similar
- You have an excellent understanding in the field of AUTOSAR including the different SW parts like XCP, E2E, DEM, DCM, UDS, DEH, Crypto
- You have profound programming skills in embedded C, Python etc.
- You have solid experience with automotive communication protocols like CAN, Ethernet, BroadR-Reach etc.
- You have integration and testing experience and ideally keep an ISTQB certificate
- It would be advantageous when you already applied tools like JIRA, Jenkins, Git, SVN, Fisheye (Crucible)
- You are used to work in teams and have strong communication skills
- You are used to apply a structured and analytic working style
- You communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written, German is a plus
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!