A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services.
Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliantly and have career prospects based on your performance.
- You will analyze, simulate, and Capture & Replay the communication between several electronic control units (ECUs) via CAN, LIN, and FlexRay networks.
- You will contribute to the development of measurement and simulation devices in the automotive environment.
- You will develop and maintain the driver assistance Java software.
- You will perform tests on development level with the simulation environment and test car.
- You will implement new functionality in project-specific software modules.
- You will cooperate and comply with EB’s standards and practices.
- You will participate in system architecture and planning as a member of an agile team.
- You will assure software quality aspects in your responsibility area.
- You will write software requirements and documentation.
- You have an academic degree in computer sciences, electronics, telecommunications, or similar.
- You have 5+ years of work experience as a software engineer.
- You can work autonomously and self-reliantly.
- You are communicative and a strong team player.
- You have innovation skills and a fascination for infotainment.
- You are interested in new technologies.
- You have good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- You have a good sense of humor—we love to have fun and laugh with each other.
- You have good software knowledge in programming in Java, OO-design, and design patterns.
- You are able to analyze and understand given code.
- You have good skills at software engineering and UML.
- You are experienced in software specifications and documentation.
- You are able to understand requirements and derive unit test specifications accordingly.
- You have good knowledge in the development of graphical user interfaces.
- You have good knowledge in data base programming (SQLite).
- You have good knowledge in the following software environment and tools: Eclipse, Automotive Data and Time-triggered Framework (ADTF), Jenkins, and Jira/Crucible.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success,
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences,
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company,
- A motivating and engaging work environment,
- Being part of a young, dynamic, and motivated team,
- Training to familiarize you with EB software products and tools,
- The opportunity for further education in our own learning academy in addition to other designs that help our employees to find the right work-life balance for themselves,
- Flexible work time,
- Premium insurance for medical services,
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus,
- EB’s way of working and way of life.
Please contact us at +40 740 238 238 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!