Software Developer (m/f/d) C++/QNX
We are looking for bright, fresh, and enthusiastic minds who are eager to join our new team in Berlin. We are looking for your application as Software Developer (m/f/d), no matter whether you are a mid-level employee or a highly experienced expert. We encourage all persons interested from all over the world, male or female or divers, young in spirit without regard to age.
- You will develop platform software for a functional safety relevant QNX partition of a next generation infotainment system
- You will consider functional safety aspects in design and software construction
- You will clarify requirements with the customer and with external suppliers
- You will ensure the quality of your work products by writing unit tests and by considering static code analysis
- You will analyze system behavior and performance of your work products
- You will work in an agile environment
- You are very experienced in C++
- You are experienced in embedded systems, preferably in embedded automotive systems
- You are familiar with QNX and you have already worked with software development tools on QNX
- You have strong debugging skills
- Ideally you have experience in Google Test and in Python
- Ideally you have basic knowledge in software integration and build management
- You are familiar with software development processes and the V-model
- You are familiar with agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- Ideally you have basic knowledge in safety-relevant software development (ISO 26262)
- You have an autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style
- You are fluent in English or German
- You hold a relevant university degree or a comparable degree
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!