Center of Competence Infrastructure - AUTOSAR
We are searching for experienced project manager for customer projects based on AUTOSAR software architecture which is the basis for wide range of automotive software development.
- You will be responsible for project management for implementation, configuration and integration of AUTOSAR basic software
- You will realize multicore software systems
- You will work on application design and software architecture
- You will use different tools and development environments (e.g. Lauterbach Trace32, Eclipse (IDE)) and EB products as EB tresos studio, AutoCore and Busmirror
- You will communicate to customers and suppliers about the project planning, updating status, solving issues as a project manager.
- You will do requirements analysis and change request management together with customers based on your high level of experience
- You will be the first level of support for EB's customers in Japan
- You will explore the Japanese market to get to know the latest AUTOSAR requirements and implement them
- You will help to grow AUTOSAR / Adaptive AUTOSAR know-how in the organization
- You hold a MSc or BSc degree in computer science, electronics or similar
- You have a technical background and several years of working experience
- You are experienced with AUTOSAR or equivalent embedded operating system
- You have excellent communication and language skills in English and Japanese
- You have very good C / C + + or Java programming language knowledge
- You work independently and have a strong sense of responsibility
- You have excellent problem solving skills and the willingness to use them when facing challenges
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!