Software Release Manager (m/f/d) Android Automotive Systems
We are looking for three additional Software Release Manager (m/f/d) Android Automotive Systems, who will coordinate and execute our Software deliveries for the latest Android Automotive Systems.
- In your role as Software Release Manager (m/f/d) you coordinate and execute the Software deliveries
- You align stakeholder’s expectations and deliveries and clarify and define variant management and branching strategies
- Furthermore you define the project Continuous Delivery process
- You customize and maintain the project environment (e.g. CI system, versioning, backup, archiving, user rights managements)
- Besides you identify, plan and control the configuration items and set up automated quality checks for the software
- You hold a university degree in computer sciences, electronics, telecommunications or similar
- You are experienced in Configuration- and Build-Management and in CI tooling (e.g. Jenkins)
- You possess a sound knowledge of branching and integration strategies
- Ideally you have also experience in Python and Linux Shell programming
- You are characterized by a self-dependent, structured and solution-oriented approach and enjoy working in an agile team
- You successfully communicate in both English and German
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 6984 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!