Configuration Manager (H/F)
Elektrobit is building tomorrow's car! Elektrobit counts approximately 2,500 employees around the World, and today we have over 50 software professionals working with us in France. EB France is growing steadily and has now an opening for a Configuration Manager
position. The Configuration Manager is responsible to develop and maintain the project's software configuration management and the project environment. He/She performs and supervises all corresponding activities.
- Advanced knowledge of software project engineering processes
- Good understanding of software configuration management
- Good experience in version control systems
- Basic overview knowledge of project management
- A solid “yes WE can” attitude and strong team player mentality
- Good sense of humor – we love to have fun and laugh with each other
- Good written and spoken both French & English and courage to use it with your colleagues and customers globally
- Administrate and set up the project environment (incl. versioning, backup, archiving, user rights managements)
- Create and release the project’s Software configuration management plan in agreement with the Project Manager
- Identifying CIs and recording CI status through the
- Configuration item list
- Conducting configuration audit
- Drawing consistent Baselines
- Identify / Plan / Monitor Configuration Items (Configuration Management Plan is available - draft)
- Analyze and Report status reliable
- Identify weakness in the control of Configuration Items and enhance process
- Maintenance of the Configuration Item List.
Please apply for this interesting position on our job portal! We are looking forward to receive your application !
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!