Project Manager (m/f/d) Customer Center
The Customer Centers within EB are responsible for the P&L (Profit & Loss) execution of all projects and solutions for a defined group of Customers. The Customer Center is also responsible for maintaining and developing the Customer relationship by offering attractive solutions to support the needs and goals of EB’s customers. The Customer Center works closely together with the Centers of Competence as well as the respective Account Teams from Sales.
The team within the Customer Center is comprised of people, like you, who are able to ensure that projects are executed in time, quality and most importantly at the highest level of customer satisfaction.
The Project Manager Customer Center works very closely with the individual Centers of Competence and Sales Teams to organize quoting efforts as well as manages the project execution of our customer projects.
- You will successfully execute projects for our customer Continental
- You will manage word class software projects in the automotive software business
- You will understand your customer’s needs and drive solutions to address these needs
- You will coordinate bid teams in the preparation of RFQ’s and ensure that these are answered with the appropriate level of detail, on time and with the highest level of quality
- You will ensure best practices and execution excellence in our projects as well as build the strategy for our customers together with your Sales counterpart
- You will support the alignment and adaptation of related processes
- You are familiar with several of the following terms:
- You have a university degree in computer sciences, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or similar.
- You are experienced in managing distributed automotive projects involving several locations
- You thrive in international environments and understand and consider cultural differences
- You have an understanding of business administration and financial tracking
- You have professional communication skills towards customers
- You are a team player
- You are able to coach and lead your colleagues to success in their work
- You have problem solving skills and hands on mentality
- You are persistent and passionate to win
- You are successfully communicate in business English, optionally in German
- You like business travel
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!