Senior Project Manager/Icebreaker (m/f/d)
in Center of Competence Infrastructure for High Performance Controller Projects
Centers of Competence (CoC) are responsible for enabling projects in their technological area while supporting the EB strategy. The CoCs provide proper and sufficient internal and external project staffing with the appropriate skill set including project managers and architects for all project phases including bid phase. They take responsibility for identifying, developing and maintaining reusable components in their technological area (beyond product scope), and represent the CoCs competency in the markets.
As Senior Project Manager/Icebreaker (m/f/d) for High Performance Controller projects you will be the first point of contact for customer centers and sales, when new offers are requested by the customer. You will do this in close cooperation with experts and project managers from the CoC and support the project managers until won projects are successfully kicked off. You are responsible as technical bid leader of international cross functional bid teams. You will report to the Head of Engineering Center High Performance Controller.
You will be responsible to coordinate all project related requests addressed to the CoC from the customer centers. In detail you are responsible to manage effort estimations and
identify skill profiles as well as infrastructure and material needs. You have to decide on integration of EB products and possible work packages for external suppliers, write technical documents (e.g. SoW), manage close contact with other CoCs and product development. You represent EBs technical expertise in customer presentations.
Erlangen Braunschweig München
- You will be responsible for creation of customer quotes, effort estimation and Statement of Work (SoW).
- You will be responsible for clarification of technical details (in collaboration with the customer).
- You will have regular and proactive alignment with projects and products, sales and customer centers.
- You will set up and coordinate the bid team.
- You will support and collaborate closely with sales and customer centers in order to prepare the required quotation.
- You will be part of demonstrator projects with latest technology.
- You will align / adapt processes related to the work area.
- You will represent the CoC's competency in the market.
- You will identify new technologies which could be relevant as new EB products.
- You will support the CoC to develop the skill set of the teams according to market/project needs.
- Your written and verbal communication skills in English and German language are very good.
- You are good in internal communication and have good presentation skills.
- You have excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and delegate.
- You like to work in international environments understand and consider cultural differences.
- You have a problem solving and hands on mentality.
- You are willing to travel.
- You have good technical understanding of the skills of the particular Center of Competence.
- You have good internal network.
Please contact us at +49 9131 7701 7060 – we are happy to answer your questions. You may also directly apply for this interesting position on our job portal.
Learn more about your developmental possibilities and EB’s exceptional company culture here
We look forward to receiving your application!