TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
in EB's technology site Oulu
Elektrobit is building car of the future! EB Automotive Finland is established four years ago, and today we have over 200 software professionals working with us. We are growing steadily and have now opening for Technical Project Manager position in our appreciated technology site located in Oulu Technology Village.
- A reliable track record in SW development project or program management
- Fundamental knowledge of methodologies within project management and embedded software development
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Professional communication skills towards customers and colleagues
- Ability to coach and lead your team members to success in their work
- A solid “yes WE can” attitude and strong team player mentality
- A passion for new technologies and ideas
- Excellent written and spoken English and courage to use it with your colleagues and customers globally
- Good sense of humor – we love to have fun and laugh with each other.
Read more about the culture and atmosphere at EB in Finland here
(article) and here
(video). See our newest innovations video in here
- Manage word class software projects or sub-projects in the area of automotive software business
- Help building the long-term strategy – i.e. planning, budgeting, and road-mapping – to utilize market potentials
- Be the key contact person for other project managers, customers, and suppliers
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor tasks
- Document and summarize project progress
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding project status
- Lead and direct the work of others
- Apply understanding of embedded software requirements and software architectures
- Apply technical knowledge about project details and engineering completeness
- Support monthly book closing activities related to the project
Please send your application in English via our job portal at your earliest convenience.
For more information, you may contact:
Tomi Lappalainen / email@example.com
/ +358 50 4820 884
Jussi Palomäki / firstname.lastname@example.org
/ +358 40 357 5899
We look forward to receiving your application!